So you are looking for an 80’s Wedding DJ in Essex….or…..you are wanting an 80’s section at your Wedding Disco, true? Well if the answer is false than you may want to read this short article because a little 80’s from your Essex Wedding DJ will take your party to the next level!
A quick google search will give you hundreds of Wedding DJ’s and I have noticed that there is a focus on the “Cheese Free DJ”. Now you will be forgiven for being led to believe that “Cheesy 80’s” is a bad thing at a wedding. As a Specialist Essex Wedding DJ let me assure you that done correctly a section from the 80’s can be super cool!
The key to an awesome wedding reception is a variety of music covering many genres. You can indeed have 80’s, Current Chart, Motown, Club Classics, 70’s, Kisstory and Indie styles all in the same evening. Its the job of your Wedding DJ to put everything in a logical order and lead your guests on a musical journey of “You”!
So dont fear about having some 80’s classics at your wedding reception. Played at the right time your DJ will have everyone in the moment singing along to some classic party anthems. Here are 20 classic 80s floor fillers guaranteed to get your dance floor busy!
- Whitney Houston – Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Luther Vandross – Never Too Much
- Michael Jackson – Lots to choose from!
- Earth Wind & Fire – Lets Groove Tonight
- Jermain Stewart – We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off
- B52s – Love Shack
- Wham – Club Tropicana / Wake Me Up
- Maddona – Like A Virgin / Get Into The Groove
- Whitney Houston – How Will I Know
- Kenny Loggins – Foot Loose
- Human League – Dont You Want Me Baby
- Dirty Dancing – Time Of My Life
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
- Bryan Adams – Summer Of 69
- The Jam – Town Called Malice
- Bon Jovi – Livin On A Prayer
- Guns n Roses – Sweet Child Of Mine
- Salt n Pepper – Push It
- Jocelyn Brown – Somebody Elses Guy
- UB40 – Red Red Wine
If you are planning a Wedding in the Essex, Herts, or South of England don’t be afraid to get in touch today. I specialise in unique, bespoke wedding entertainment and could be the perfect Wedding DJ for your once in a lifetime celebration.
Did I not mention your favourite 80’s Wedding DJ track? Please do comment below right now. What do you think about 80’s music at a Wedding?
Happy Wedding Planning
Shoosh Weddings – Hertford – 01992 880075